When you are out in your huge, gas guzzling SUV, please observe basic traffic rules:
- Use your turn sign signal every time you make a turn.
- Stop at all stop signs and red lights.
- Slow down for yellow lights - yellow mean slow down, not "go really fast."
- Don't pull out in front of other cars - it won't make your trip any faster.
- Don't use your cell phone while driving - I don't care if you need to answer the ring or reply to a text - I care about safety on the road.
If parents will train and demonstrate to their children the correct driving skills, we would all be much safer on the highways and byways.