Sunday, June 29, 2008

Manic Monday

I thought I'd begin Manic Monday with Manic Monday, by the Bangles. Recorded in 1986, this song was written by Prince in 1984.

Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
(I dreamed I was in a car wreck and I woke up in a sweat - true story.)

I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
(actually it was David Boreanaz from Bones - hubba hubba!)

But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
(payday's not until Friday - bummer!)

These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made
(my bed rarely gets made - what can I say? I'm a slob.)

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
(not really, because Sunday was really hot!)

'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
(this is so true in my family - it's the one day we can all be together.)

It's just another manic Monday!!!

Also check out my other blogs: Bobbi's Book Nook and Mrs. Greenhands

No comments: