Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Try-It Tuesday - Hallmark Christmas Ornaments

This week's Try-It Tuesday is going to have my own personal flair! This is something I do for my family every year and I'm hoping to convince you guys to Try-It with your families.

I love Hallmark Christmas Ornaments - I've been collecting them for 32 years this Christmas! Everyone in my family gets a special ornament under the tree - be it a continuing series, or something that pertains to that person. We have literally hundreds and hundreds of ornaments and they all have a special meaning.

To find Hallmark Ornaments for your family, check out any local Hallmark or Gold Crown Store, or visit the official Keepsake Ornament site here. By the way, there are only 96 more days before Christmas!

Without further ado, here are my picks for Christmas 2008:


Mom and Daughter - I'll need 3 of these.







Scarlett O'Hara - for my Mom; she loves anything connected to Gone With the Wind.








Wizard of Oz - in memory of my sister.







Grinch - also in memory of my sister.






The Christmas Story - Our family's favorite Christmas movie!







Hubby - He is the Grill Master!











What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's - I just love this one!







#2 Daughter's series - this makes #25 in the series!









#3 Daughter's series - this makes #17 in the series!







#1 Daughter - she loves shoes! (Her series ended several years ago, so now I just get her ornaments that pertain to her personality.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More and more people are into collecting hallmark ornaments.