Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Try-It Tuesdays - The Rachel Maddow Show



Okay, this week's Try-It Tuesday is going to be a cop-out and do something easy. I love the new Rachel Maddow Show weeknights on MSNBC, so I thought I might try to get everyone else to give her a try.

Rachel Maddow hosts MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” featuring her take on the biggest stories of the day, political and otherwise, including lively debate with guests from all sides of the issues, in-depth analysis and stories no other shows in cable news will cover.

In a media where men are the majority, it's nice to finally have a woman's point of view on the issues I think are important in our country. From politics to the economy and everything in between, Rachel is a breath of fresh air in the increasingly stale arena of news.

Check her out for yourself - Monday through Friday at 9 p.m. on MSNBC. In addition to her television time, Rachel will continue to host her Air America radio program on the XM Satellite Radio, Monday - Fridays from 6 - 9 p.m.

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Thanks for participating in "Try It Tuesday"!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I've never hear of this show - if I bump into it I'll have a look.