Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #11 - Bones

Bones is back on the FOX network for a 4th season! Check out my "Morning After Bones" post just before this one to read about last night's premiere episode, "Yanks in the U.K." Seeley Booth, Temperance Brennan and the rest of the gang for another thrilling season of crimes, forensics and friends.

In honor of the new season premiere, I give you 13 reasons to love Bones:

1.) Special Agent Seeley Booth, played by David Boreanaz - need I say more? In case you missed it, click here to see my TT dedicated just for David! This photo is from season 3 of Bones.


2.)Dr. Temperance Brennan, played by Emily Deschanel. How is she going to react now that Zack is no longer at the Jeffersonian? Will she be able to find another assistant? Will she and Booth finally get together?


3.) Angela Montenegro, played by Michaela Conlin. Will Angela be able to find you estranged husband? Will she and Hodgins finally get married? Will we see more of her daddy, ZZ Top front man Billy Gibbons?




4.) Dr. Jack Hodgins, played by T.J. Thyne. How is Hodgins going to react now that his partner in crime - Zack - is no longer around? Will he and Angela finally tie the knot?





5.) Dr. Camille Saroyan, played by Tamara Taylor. Will we finally learn more about Dr. Saroyan's past? Will we see more of her family? Will she continue to have ocassional "special relations" with Booth?



6.) Dr. Lance Sweets, played by John Francis Daley - he's also a cutie. Will he continue to counsel Bones and Booth, or will he be reduced to just a profiler? I love his corny dialogue mixed in with his intelligent speech.


7.) DA Prosecutor Caroline Julian, played by Patricia Belcher. How can you not love Caroline? She is a smart prosecutor with a smart-ass mouth - you can't ask for more!




8.) The bones and the bodies! It never ceases to amaze me how the FX department comes up with all the "unusual" bodies and bones for the show. Ickie-poo!



9.) The sexual tension between Booth and Bones! I love the sexual tension and I hope the show draws it out as long as possible. Every time a show pulls the two main characters together in a sexual relationship, the ratings go down and then the show is doomed. I want Bones to be around for a long time to come!


10.) The love affair between Angela and Hodgins! They are so hot together! I love their spontanaity and their sexual appetite. Remember the Egyptian bed and the storage room? Hubba hubba!




11.) Guest appearances by Ryan O'Neal as Max Keenan. Although I'm not crazy about the character of Max, I love the way O'Neal portrays him. What's going to happen now that's he's out of jail?




12.) Watching the entire cast work together as a team - they are funny, smart, engaging and just plain interesting to watch.




13.) And finally, guest appearances by Eric Millegan as Zack Addy. Last season, we learned he was the Gormogon apprentice, so Zack is now in a psychiatric facility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol sorry, i don't watch bones, i don't even think we get it on basic cable, deprived child that i am... i like your list tho, with all the little pictures, well done!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

This is a great TT - even though I don't watch 'Bones', either. But your overviews of shows are great, regardless of whether I've caught any of them on TV. I did see the commercial for this season opener. I thought it seemed funny. Of course, I'm the polar opposite to the David Boreanaz character - I love everything to do with Brits.