Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thankful Sunday


For this week's Thankful Sunday, I am thankful for:


**Having my entire family together for the Christmas session. Gathering at my parent's home on Wednesday night was a magical time indeed.

**Having extra time to spend with my hubby. He works so hard and has very little time off, but I'm enjoying his extended vacation.

**Having extra time with my youngest daughter while she is off from school. We have several writing projects we are working on together.

**My mother-in-law feeling better. She has been under the weather for almost 2 weeks, but has finally turned the corner and is feeling some better. I plan to take her to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up.

**I'm glad my mother-in-law got to spend time with her oldest son (and and his wife life one town over, but they don't visit as often as she would like) and she got to talk with her middle son (he and his family live in Georgia). We spent all of Christmas Day with her, so this made her happy.


^^**One thing I am not thankful for is the way my niece acted during Christmas. I realize she is missing her mother (my sister died almost 4 years ago), but she did everything in her power to make my parent's Christmas miserable. I know she is hurting, but why did she have to take it out on her grandparents???**^^

No comments: