Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Baby

My niece, Ashley, just had her baby tonight - 6:14 pm. Desiree Carter weighs 7 pounds and 10 ounces and is 21 inches long. She has a head full of hair and a great set of lungs.

Because of the flu precautions at the hospital, we are not able to visit with me niece or my great niece, so I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

It's going to be so exciting - the first baby in our family for several years. The 2 youngest grandchildren are 16 and 17. We'll have a baby again for Christmas - it will be so fun. Next year, with the addition of my new grandbaby, we'll have 2 little ones for Christmas!

Oh, did I forget to tell you? I'm going to be a GRANNY!! My middle daughter, Marie, just told me last night she is expecting in June 2010. I am over-the-moon excited and I can't wait!!

No comments: