Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Job

I'm a little excited this morning - about the possibility of a new job! Two weeks ago, I sent in my resume to the Ragged Edge Community Theatre in my hometown. This is a wonderful theatre that has been putting on local plays and performances for 26 years - since 1983! They are looking for a part time office administrator and I feel like I'm perfect for the job. I went for an interview with the theatre board last week and I think it went pretty well.

I wasn't really looking for another job, because I like the part time job I have now - but this one will allow me the opportunity to do both! With my youngest rapidly approaching college time, the extra income will be a bonus just when we need it.

Last night, I was called back for a 2nd interview, so it has given me a great sense of hope! Keep your fingers and toes crossed .....

No comments: