Friday, July 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2 - David Boreanaz

For the 2nd edition of my Thursday Thirteen, I've decided to give you 13 reasons to love David Boreanaz - the tall glass of water from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Bones. Hubba hubba!

1.) I first fell in love with David when he played Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2.)Even with a smirk on his face, he makes me melt!

3.) Be still my beating heart!

4.) Please don't tell my hubby about this one - it'll be our little secret!

5.) After two different series in which he played a vampire, David is now a regular guy as Seeley Booth on Bones.

6.) Look at those pearly whites!

7.) I never could resist a man in blue jeans ...

8.) When not acting, David lends his talent and celebrity to help out PETA.

9.) No comment, I'm just looking!

10.) Sorry, I'm speechless; see #4.
11.) For your eyes only.

12.) Couldn't resist one last shirtless pix!

13.) Even in full vampire make-up, David Boreanaz is a hottie!

Now, I hope I have given everyone 13 good reasons to love David Boreanaz. The entire 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 5 seasons of Angel, and the first 2 seasons of Bones are all available to rent through Netflix. Also, Amazon.com has new and used copies of all the DVDs. Go on, go ahead ... you know you want to!

No comments: