Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bobbi Needs ...

I got tagged for this meme on Facebook, so I wanted to share. All you do is Google your name and the word "needs" in quotes ("[Your first name] needs”) and see what comes up. The results will be highlighted in the little paragraph contained below each result. List the first 10 and then tag 10 or more of your friends.

1. A new doctor - hello?!
2. An invention - LOL, maybe for my blogging addiction?!
3. To learn this kind of lesson - hmmm, wonder what I need to learn?
4. A promotion - YES, one I can agree with!
5. Needs help fast - well, duh!
6. Keep feeling superior - yeah, I'm practicing to be Supreme Ruler of the World!
7. Powerpoint presentations - hell, I'm just learning Facebook; I'm scared of powerpoint!
8. A vacation - amen, sista!
9. Use the right tool - I guess that would help.
10. Lower my prices - Haha, wouldn't you like to know!

Too funny!! Thanks, Natalie, I needed a laugh!

2 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Will you still wave at me when you're crowned as Supreme Ruler of the World...?

Unknown said...

I'll make you my right hand lady!