Friday, February 20, 2009

The Morning After BONES

Episode #415 - The Princess and the Pear

Another hilarious episode! Booth has hurt his back again and is begging Bones to "use your magic knuckles" to fix it like last time. Bones is hesitant because she is afraid his back problem is a recurring issue, but she gives in and cracks his back. Booth ends up at the hospital! So needless to say, Booth is not on stage much this episode.

Because Booth is out of action, Bones partners up with Agent Perotta again as they try to solve the mystery of the murdered medieval princess.

Dr. Fisher is back as a recurring intern (I've given up on the Bones' Intern-O-Meter because the last 2 episodes did not have any interns)! He is hilarious - a dark, bruding guy depressed over the break-up with his lady love. Dr. Fisher was called upon to infiltrate an ImagiCon (similar to Comicon) Convention to help track down the murderer. I hope we see more of him in future episodes - he is too funny!

Dr. Sweets also got to be on stage for the majority of the episode. How cute was he in his Star Trek outfit?? And then to get run off the road with Bones in the car with him - I enjoy Dr. Sweets!

So, we didn't get much Booth this episode, but we did get Dr. Sweets and Dr. Fisher. I'm actually not too crazy about Agent Perotta - she's trying to make moves on Booth and she needs to just keep her hands off him!

Oh, I almost forget - last night there was a glimmer of hope between Angela and Hodgins! I'm still rooting for the two of them to get back together again - they make such a cute couple!

2 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

I havent seen bones yet. I did trade for season 1 of Chuck and prince caspain and madagascar 2 this week. I have enjoyed all of them .

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I haven't watched this but my husband has, and he likes it.