Friday, April 3, 2009

Church Humor

My friend Natalie sent me an email with these pictures and I couldn't resist posting them here. I have been a Baptist all my life and I currently work for a Presbyterian Church - I respect ALL religions. But this is hilarious!!

This is literally a 'church signs' debate, being played out in a Southern town, between the Catholic church and a (fundamentalist) Presbyterian church. From top to bottom shows you the response and counter-response over time. The Catholics are displaying a much better sense of humor! You get the impression that the Presbyterians are actually taking this seriously! Apparently the churches face each other across a busy street.










2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I got that one from her, too! So funny! I love the "all rocks go to Heaven"! This made me really LOL!

Lisa Brawner said...

LOVE it !!!!!!!