Saturday, May 23, 2009

Engagement


Mr. and Mrs. Keith (Bobbi) Rightmyer and Mr. and Mrs. Ronnie Huffman announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Amber Dawn Huffman to Jason Matthew Wilham, son of Mr. and Mrs. Robby (Tammy) Wilham.

The wedding will take place at 5:30 pm Saturday, June 20, 2009 at Pioneer Baptist Church in Harrodsburg. A reception will follow in the Black Box at Old Fort Harrod. Family and friends are welcome to attend.


This is my oldest daughter, Amber - isn't she beautiful? I am truly blessed. And what about my future son-in-law? He's a great guy from a great family and he makes my daughter happy - I couldn't ask for more. God bless them both!

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Thanks for posting their announcement - I love the pictures! It must be hard to believe.