Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oops, He Did It Again ...

... he played with my heart ... and had me laughing so hard I was rolling in the floor. I love Craig Ferguson and I watch his show every night. Occasionally - like the night of my 19th wedding anniversary - I DVR the show to watch at a later date. I do enjoy me some Craig - he's one of my guilty pleasures - which is okay 'cause hubby enjoys watching him, too.

So tonight hubby and I are catching up on DVRd shows, and Craig was first on the list. The opening from the May 19th show was a musical number - Craig lip syncing to Britney Spears' "Oops I Did It Again." Can we all say HIL-AR-I-OUS?!!! Oh, and not only was he lip syncing, but he was doing the dance moves as well, along with the puppets signing the chorus.

And of course, I can't leave you hanging, so I've found the video, courtesy of my friend YouTube.

1 comment:

RubrisLibra said...

I adore Craig Ferguson!

I haven't been staying up lately to watch his show but I sometimes look him up on YouTube. So THANKS for that bit of silliness. :D