Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Morning After LOST


Season 5, Episode 10 - "He's Our You"

Everyone on the island is at risk when one of the survivors decides to go against them and take matters into their own hands.

Are you a hostile?

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Well, we start out this week with glimpses of Sayid's childhood in Tikrit, Iraq. He was killing things as a little tike - hehehe! We also get to see the ruthless side of Sayid. I knew he was bad, I just didn't want to see it. When Sayid kills the last person on Ben's list, Ben tells him mission accomplished - all of Whidmore's people are dead.

This episode filled in many of the holes in Sayid's story. In the flashback, Ben finds Sayid to tell him Locke is dead. Also tells him that thugs are outside of Hurley's institution. Ben wants Sayid to kill the "bad men". Ben is one manipulative dude! Now we know how he came to be on Ajira Flight 316. The only problem is, this was the 10th episode of the season and I still don't understand why the Oceanic 6 had to return to the Island.




Young Ben tells Sayid to be patient - I may be able to help you. Ben gives Sayid a sandwich and a new book, A Separate Reality by Carlos Castaneda.




Now I'm scared - Sawyer has things under control. In Sawyer's attempt to "save" Sayid, he tasered Sayid in the groin - ouch!!

William Sanderson (Larry from the Newhart Show - remember "I'm Larry; this is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl") is the Dharma torturer - he is the "He's Our You." Sayid is tied to a tree and force-fed "truth serum" - he was spilling his guts!!

Whoa moment: Flaming Dharma van! Yikes! Kaboom!! Sawyer to Jack: "Three years, no burning buses. You're back ONE DAY..."

Ah ha moment: I never thought I'd feel sorry for Ben - his dad was an animal!

What the hell moment: The past 2 episodes have only covered one day!!

Hubba-Hubba moment: Sayid and Ilana - before she beat the crap out of him!

Holy mackerel moment: Sayid shot young Ben - did not see that coming!

Funniest moment: Hurley's in the house and he's in charge of the food again!!

What I missed: Again I ask: Where are Rose and the other castaways? Where are Sun and Frank? Will we ever learn where Aaron is? What has happened to Desmond and Penny? Where is the resurrected Locke?

Famous last words: "You're all going to die! I'm from the future."

All in all, another excellent episode!

1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

My head is still spinning but I managed to put my theories down this morning on my blog if you feel like popping over.

I am trying to figure out how that book plays into this....I am not a huge reader, so I wouldn't know what it is about, but I am sure it's got a significant meaning behind things.



Happy to find another LOSTaholic to swap theories/thoughts!

Peace~
*~Michelle~*

http://pridelandsmommy.blogspot.com/