Monday, March 2, 2009

Wishing Rush Would Rush Away

I am so sick of hearing Rush Limbaugh's name, I could scream - ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! Who gives a flying leap what he has to say? If you're a fan of his "comedy" radio show, that's great, more power to you. As for me, just hearing his name these days seems to send me over the edge.

It is a free country and he is certainly free to voice his opinions, views and beliefs, but do I have to hear about it every time I turn on the TV? There have got to be more news worthy stories.

And if he's going to quote the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, he needs to think about reading it first so he doesn't keep misquoting it! It is hypocritical to accuse Obama of "bastardization of the U.S. Constitution," in one breath, and then turn around and "bastardize" it himself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. Rush is nothing but hot air.

Liz said...

I agree. That man's pretty annoying.

Natalie said...

Oh yeah I so agree. Jeff listens to him on the radio and talks about what he says and it gets on my nerves!

hls1209 said...

The pic you have of him makes me want to vomit. He is so full of himself. He claims he doesn't want be the voice of the GOP, but he should be - he embodies everything that most members of the GOP stand for: wealth, racism, and keeping the wealth away from the people who they don't deem "worthy" to have it. How out of touch can anyone be to listen to him and think he has any CLUE about what the average person needs or goes through? Just look at the PICTURE! (And by the way, this picture had to be taken about 75 lbs or so ago......) He is a big fat slob. (Yes, just to be clear - I HATE HIM! LOL)