Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hitting the Big Time


For the past 12+ years, I've had a monthly column in our local magazine - Mercer's Magazine. For the past 3 months I've had a weekly column in the local paper - The Harrodsburg Herald. For a town with roughly 20,000+ residents, I've been proud of the work I do.

But this week, I've hit the big time. For the past 2 days, I've had blog posts printed in a regional newspaper - The Lexington Herald-Leader. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

I have been blogging on the Herald-Leader's break-away website - Bluegrass Moms - for just under a year and I've picked up a few more readers for my personal blogs. Now I'm hoping this added exposure will lead to something more.

Here are the links to the 2 published posts: Being the Best and Anti-Resolutions.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

WOOHOO!!! Great job Bobbi! I am excited for you. Hopefully it will bring everything you want it to.

Lisa Brawner said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I loved them.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Wow!! That's fantastic, Bobbi! Congrats.