Monday, January 12, 2009

In Which, I'll Now Cluck Like a Chicken


Okay, before anyone laughs, I knew before I went this was probably a silly idea, but me and my girlfriend did it any way.

What, you may ask, did we do? We went to a weight loss hypnosis seminar. Okay, you're only allowed 60 seconds to laugh, so go ahead and get it out of your system ...

Times up ...

Anyway, this was basically just an outing for the two of us, something to do for fun that we thought might end up helping us in the long run.

Wrong!!!! This was the biggest waste of 3 hours I've spent since I had to attend monthly meetings for work.

And yes, we are both Registered Nurses, so we knew better, but we went anyway!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel the need to cluck like a chicken ...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

HAHAHAHAHA I was actually considering this myself but kept arguing with myself that it was ridiculous and would not work. Think myself just won out and I will not be trying it.