Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hubby's Pictures From Washington, D.C.

Here are a few photos my hubby took while he was in Washington, D.C. for the Presidential Inauguration.

His view of the Capitol Building


The huge crowd



Behind the scenes on the Mall


The MSNBC booth (Hubby brought me back an MSNBC Obama sign given to him by one of the employees of MSNBC.


And Keith Olbermann! Yes, that is the man behind the curtain - I mean the backside of my favorite commentator.


I hope to have more photos in a few days - stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

those are neat. That is so awesome they were there! Now where did the anita blake cartoon go to ???

Julia Phillips Smith said...

LOL, Bobbi - we were watching MSNBC in the trading room, until Yo-Yo Ma started playing with his quartet. The commentators drowned out the music, so I said, "Good thing no one's trying to listen to the music." And our trading guy turned it over to CNN, where - voila! - music!

Fabulous pictures - more, please.