Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Check it out by clicking the link.

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would: like to be sitting in on the private conversations regarding the impeachment hearings of President Bush.

2. Jealousy is: the green-eyed monster.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be: that my family has peace, health and happiness.

4. I'd rather be: reading or writing than working any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna: sing at the top of my lungs!

6. If time were in a bottle I'd: crack it open and let a little out each day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to: catching up with All My Children, tomorrow my plans include yard and garden work and Sunday, I want to snuggle with my hubby!

1 comment:

Janet said...

LOVED your answer to #1 :-) Thanks for playing!