Monday, July 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Today's Manic Monday isn't so manic after all. I spent a wonderful weekend catching up on some reading and blogging. Since entering the blogging world, I've become obsessive about making entries every weekday. If I can blog on the weekend, then that's an added bonus.

As I have for the past several months, I spent Friday and Saturday night home alone because my hubby and daughter were working. They work at the local drive-in and in order to make me feel closer to them while they're at work, I've started a new blog to feature the movies shown each weekend at the Twin Hills Drive-In. Come on over and check it out.

4 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Didn't realise you're a 'Robin Hood' fan - I've been thinking about season three rather obsessively. CANNOT WAIT until I can see it!

Unknown said...

Oh, I've become addicted to Robin Hood! I found an article yesterday that said Season 3 is already in production and that Lucy will be returning as Marian!

Missy said...

Thanks for visiting! I had to look up Harrodsburg (I'm not a "real" Kentuckian...shhhh, don't tell!) and it might be close enough to warrant a field trip to the drive-in. We were just discussing how sad it is that there are no drive-ins nearby... then poof! There's your blog! You are a blog-o-maniac! I love the separation of your different interests on different blogs.

EatPlayLove said...

How cool you started a blog for the drive in! We still have one kicking around about 10 miles from my house, we make it out about once a summer.