Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3 - My Favorite Book Series

For my 3rd Thursday Thirteen, because I am an avid reader, I wanted to list my favorite fiction book series. The top 13 are:

1.) Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton.

2.) Merry Gentry Series by Laurell K. Hamilton.

3.) Kay Scarpetta Series by Patricia Cornwell.

4.) Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer.

5.) Alex Cross Series by James Patterson.

6.) The Alphabet Mysteries by Sue Grafton.

7.) The Tudor Series by Philippa Gregory.

8.) Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull (yes, this is a children's book!)

9.) Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris.

10.)
The Hollow Series by Kim Harrison.

11.)
Women's Murder Club by James Patterson.

12.) Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong.

And last, but not least,
13.) My favorite childhood book series, Trixie Belden created by Julie Campbell Tatham.

Click on any of the links to go to the author's website. I hope you enjoy some of these books as much as I do!

No comments: