Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #10 - Favorite Vampire Book Series

Okay, by now, anyone who reads my blogs know I love vampire stories and movies. For today's Thursday Thirteen, I give you my 13 favorite vampire book series.



1.) Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton





2.) Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer






3.) Evernight series by Claudia Gray








4.) Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse series) by Charlaine Harris






5.) Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason









6.) Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber






7.) Vampire Babylon series by Chris Marie Green










8.) Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole









9.) The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice











10.) The Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon









11.) The Hollows series (Rachel Morgan) by Kim Harrison









12.) The Necroscope saga by Brian Lumley









13.) The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine






To celebrate my love of vampire books, I has recently started a new blog dedicated to all things vampire. Currently, I only have books listed, but coming soon will be movies, television series and graphic novel. If you have the same love, come on over and visit me at The Vampirary. Any and all comments and suggestions are welcome. If you are reading a series I don't have listed, please let me know!

8 comments:

bernieg1 said...

This was interesting. I wonder if there are 13 Vampire movies or TV series. Those would be good TT's too! :)


13 Top Books for Muslim Children

Candy Minx said...

I love vampire stories. I have to admit I had no idea there were so many out there now.

I just read Twilight last month and am looking forward to the rest of the series and the movie version.

Here is my TT list:

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2008/08/13-things-about-hundertwasser.html

Anonymous said...

Great list! I am printing it out for further review. I have read about half the series on your list and want to make sure the other half make make it onto my Amazon wishlist!

happy TT!

Yasmin said...

happy tt and good list...if you haven't done so check out the vampire huntress series by la banks.
http://www.apooobooks.com/2008/08/27/thursday-thirteen-5hot-fun-summertime-favorite-roller-coaster-rides/

Anonymous said...

You have some series I haven't read on your list. I'll have to check some of them out. I love the Anita Blake series and can't wait for the next novel.

I tried checking out your new blog - http://vampirary.blogspot.com/ - but it wouldn't let me. It says it's an "invite only" blog.

soleil said...

have you ever read the vampire diaries? they are by l.j. smith. i enjoyed your list. i've read about half of these series and am putting the others on my tbr list!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm heading over to The Vampirey now.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks much for including my series on your list. I'm very flattered to be in such great company. :-)