Monday, August 4, 2008

True Blood is Finally Here!!


Finally a premiere date for True Blood, the TV series! This is the show that is based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse series) by Charlaine Harris. So mark your calendars for September 7th! Sookie rocks!

True Blood: The Great Revelation. Read the first installment of True Blood: The Great Revelation, a comic book inspired by the series. The story unfolds with fresh pages every Wednesday.

And for a little fun, why not try the vampire site, American Vampire League (this is a promotional site for the launch of the TV series).

3 comments:

Alice said...

I cannot WAIT for this series, but I'm so scared of being disappointed since I love the gentle Southern twang of her books.

Apple Joos said...

I had a really hard time reading these books but I'm going to try to tune in for the show. I mean, how can I resist that ultra-cool picture of the chick with the blood and the teeth...

Anonymous said...

OMG I am SOOOOOO excited about this. I cannot wait to see it. I loved the books. I'm going to have to go back and reread them now before the series starts.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we were seperated at Birth Bobbi...lol