Monday, November 24, 2008

Burton in Wonderland

I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, and whenever they work on a movie together, it's that much better! I have always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland, so I am excited by the collaboration of these two on a beloved project.

Here is a first look at Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

First look at Johnny Depp, aka The Mad Hatter. This character has always been scary to me, but Depp looks downright frightening!

Also starring in the movie are:
Mia Wasikowska as Alice
Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen
Anne Hathaway as The White Queen
Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar
Crispin Glover as the Knave of Hearts
Matt Lucas as Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Michael Sheen as The Cheshire Cat

Christopher Lee is also rumored to be included in the cast.

The film is scheduled to be released on March 5 of 2010.

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

My husband and I are HUGE Tim Burton/Johnny Depp fans. Thank you SO much for posting this pic and the link!