Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home for the Holidays A Success

Home for the Holidays was a huge success in downtown Harrodsburg over the weekend. Below are some pictures from the festivities my daughter participated in.

The first picture is from the play "Christmas Cookies" by S.E. Hackney. Christine is the girl on the right; she played the mother.


This picture is from the play "The Diner" by Tony Sexton. Christine is the 3rd from the right.


This photo is Christine reading "Home for the Holidays". This is a story I wrote, but I wasn't able to read it without crying. Christine volunteered to read it for me.


And this is the one and only photo you will ever see of me because I hate to have my picture taken. I am reading the story "The Little Lawnmower's Christmas" by S. E. Hackney.

1 comment: