Thursday, November 27, 2008

On the 12th Day of Thanksgiving

The 12 Days of Thanksgiving

On the 12th day of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful I could spend time with my family, even if my hubby had to work. My youngest daughter and I are currently watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, then we will leave to go to my parent's home. I will get to visit not only with my parents, but my brother and sister-in-law, my nephew, my niece and my two oldest daughters and their boyfriends. Later in the evening, I will meet up with my mother-in-law and we will go to her oldest son's home for another meal. I will get to spend time not only with my mother-in-law, but my two brother-in-laws and their wives and my niece. My hubby will be arriving as soon as he leaves work.

All in all, I have much to be thankful for - a loving family, my health, my job, my friends and so many other things that I sometimes take for granted. I'm thankful to God for allowing me to have such wonderful people in my life and for allowing me to live my life well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments: