Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Try-It Tuesdays - Stacy's Pita Chips




For this week's Try-It Tuesday, I present Stacy's Pita Chips:




In my never ending quest to find the perfect snack food, I've tried just about every salty creation known to man. Most people crave something sweet, but I've always had a salt addiction.








A few weeks ago, my hubby and daughter brought home the first bag of Stacy's Pita Chips - Simply Naked seasoned with Sea Salt. It was love at first bite. Since that first bag, we've enjoyed Cinammon Sugar (too sweet for me, but the family loves 'em) and Parmesan Garlic and Herb (also yummy!).

According to the official website, Stacy's Pita Chips are:
"Made from authentic pita bread baked in our own ovens. Pita Chips are the ones that started the entire Pita Chip craze. We make them with premium, all-natural ingredients including 100% sunflower oil with 0 trans fat."

If you like your snacks crispy, crunchy and salty, then Stacy's Pita Chips are for you!

2 comments:

Jan Ross said...

I have seen these at Kroger and wondered if they were good. I'll have to give them a try!

Lisa Brawner said...

these sound yummy. I like salty snacks too