Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On the 11th Day of Thanksgiving

The 12 Days of Thanksgiving

On the 11th day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my two future son-in-laws. If you've followed my blog at all, then you know my oldest two daughters are getting married next year - one in June, the other October. They are both marrying super guys - both named Jason, if you can believe that! - and I feel lucky that my girls were able to find such good men to be their partners. All I have ever wanted for my children was for them to be happy, and these two men make my girls happy.

Now, if I can just survive two weddings in one year - not to mention having to deal with my ex and his family - that will be something to truly be thankful for!

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Exes and their families make for some interesting dynamics at weddings. But my sister's boyfriend's ex managed to behave herself at their daughter's wedding. And she is like Godzilla.